Mornington Peninsula Community Dog Club Membership
Why become a Member?
MPC Dog Club Membership offers the opportunity for:
– new puppy socialisation & training
– dog adoption or dog requires some additional training
– healthy outlet for dogs, socialisation and exercise
– provide mental stimulation for the dog
– socialisation with other dog owners\lovers
At MPCDC we feel that training is an important part of any dog’s life, as training provides mental stimulation which helps to keep your dog happy. After training classes your dog will generally be both mentally and physically tired. This then results in you having a calmer and more relaxed dog for the rest of the day.
The techniques learned during our dog training classes can then be incorporated into the owners daily exercise programs to keep their dogs mentally & physically stimulated.
In addition you will also:
- Learn more about other dogs & breeds. As we are a multi-breed dog club, you will gain a greater appreciation and interest in a wide range of dogs. It’s also fun to hear the experiences & stories from other dog owners.
- Learn new behaviors – teaching your dog means you’re learning some skills as well.
- Fun for the whole family, we offer a unique place for the whole family to enjoy being together, with your “four legged” family member.
- “Give back” to club through becoming a volunteer and helping out in our doggy community (if you choose to)